Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bruno 10 months!


{For the Baby Book} 
All About Me 
10 Months 


Stats: 22lbs and 
I take 2 naps a day and sleep through the night 7-7! 
I drink 3-4 8oz bottles/day 
I wear size 4 diaper 
I wear 12-18 month clothing 
I sweat all the time
I graduated to Level 3 at Gymboree
I have 2 bottom teeth!
I eat everything; I love food
I'm cruising and climbing
I love to smile
I love to bite
My dad calls me the tank, because I destroy everything
I like to be close to my sister
I crawl really fast
I'm starting to feed myself
I'm wearing shoes now
I graduated to a sippy cup, no more bottle
I loved spending time with Abuelo and Nana while my parents went away
I enjoy Skypeing with Grandpa Jimmy
"Bru-Bru, look, I got us some candy"
First timer

New shades from my Tios Gonzales

Yummy Pizza

Taking a stroll with Nana in the Botanic Gardens

Determined
I love Nana!

My abuelo is awesome

 

No comments:

Post a Comment