{For the Baby Book}
All About Me
11 Months
Stats: 23lbs
I take 2 naps a day and sleep through the night 7-7!
I drink 3-4 8oz bottles/day
I wear size 4 diaper
I wear 12-18 month clothing
I graduated from Gymboree
I got my fourth haircut
I'm starting to climb
I say Dada a lot :)
I'm starting to play the balance game
I like to follow my sister
I have 3 teeth and another 3 coming in at once. No bueno.
I attended my first White Lodge - Parent and Child Class with mommy
I love to bite mommy
I graduated to a toddler car seat ((too long for the other one))
I graduated to a toddler high chair
My favorite toy is a ball
I like to throw things
I learned how to sip from a straw and had lemonade for the first time
I love to clap my hands
![]() |
| I get into everything |
![]() |
| Big Boy Seat |
![]() |
| I love to suck on my fingers and get food all over me |
![]() |
| New Car Seat! |
| Finally learned how to sip from a straw. Yummy lemonade. |
![]() |
| Las day of Gymboree |
![]() |
| First day of White Lodge - Parent and Child Class with Mommy |
![]() |
| Eating my snack like a big boy ((mommy sad)) |
![]() |
| Getting handsome for the ladies. |
![]() |
| Starting to let go! |










No comments:
Post a Comment