Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bruno 9 months!




{For the Baby Book} 
 All About Me 9 Months 


Stats: 22lb (90%) and 30 inches (80%)
I take 2 naps a day and sleep through the night 7-7!
I drink 3-4 8oz bottles/day
I wear size 4 diaper
I wear 12-18 month clothing
I eat everything my family does, except high allergy foods
I got my third haircut
I don't have any teeth yet, bummer
I learned how to crawl, a week later, I learned to pull myself up
I'm learning how to feed myself, trying to get it in my mouth
I'm getting into everything
I am very determined
I shake my head no, when I don't want something
I'm physically strong
I make a very cute pout
I love Gymboree, warming up to the clown
I have a special kiss-bite for my mom in the morning
I'm a boys-boy with a gentle heart
I love to hang out with my sister, even though she makes me play "tea time"
I love to swing and be independent in my walker



Mommy and I got a new 'do

Swim time

I'm exploring

I love mommy's water bottle

Go Yankees!

Bath fun



Yup, I'm growing up


Mr. Mike and Mrs. Samara love me.

Happy Match Day, Nino! He's a surgeon and single. :)

Tea time with my sissy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment