Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bruno 8 months!

{For the Baby Book}
 All About Me 
8 Months

Stats:  20lbs 
I take 2 naps a day and sleep through the night 7-7!
I drink 3-4 8oz bottles/day
I wear size 4 diaper
I wear 12-18 month clothing
I got my second haircut, comb-over action
I figured out how to sit up on my own
My parents lowered by crib
I figured screaming gets me food
I love to eat
I especially love watermelon and papaya
I like to practice yoga and do the downward dog move, a lot
I can now scoot, working on crawling
My mommy made my sister and I take sibling pictures, it was OK
I have a walker, but I don't know how to use it
I've got thunder thighs and an awesome muffin top
I love going on runs with mommy, I like to look at the busy city
I love making a water mess during bath time

Morning run with mommy

When I get cranky, jumping makes me happy again

Baby Pals

Ready to make a water mess

Yea, I have mommy wrapped around my finger
Yoga!

Park Playdate

Uh, what is this?
Bruno signature move

I learned to sit up all by myself

Diaper snuggles w/ my Pops before bed

The photographer really liked me. :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment