Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bruno 7 months!



                                                                  {For the Baby Book}
All About Me 
7 Months


Stats: 19 lbs (50%) and 29 inches (75%)
I take 2 naps a day and sleep through the night
I drink 3-4 8oz bottles/day
I wear the same size diaper as my sister
I wear 9-12 month clothing
I'm allergic to Organic Formula ((caused constipation--sad face))
I'm showing signs of wanting to crawl
I love to jump
I love to pull hair
I love to bite my moms face
I love to smile
I love watermelon
I love going to Gymboree; clown still freaks me out
I love to suck on my toes
I love to splash water during bath time
I don't like wearing socks
I sweat, a lot
I say "Mama" and "Dada"
I still get stickers on my face from my sister



Ready for the ladies at Gymboree

My mom takes too many pictures

Favorite thing to do - eat!

My mom takes us to a cool indoor gym every week!

This thing is cool
Jump!
Yea, I'm sure she's going to poke my eye next.

Bubble for Bruno
I'm going to get her back....one day.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment