All About Me
6 Months
Stats: 18 lbs (50%) and 28 inches (75%)
I take 2 naps a day and sleep through the night
I drink 3-4 8oz bottles/day
I attend Gymboree and love it
I can now sit up, but sometimes face plant
I still love to suck on my fingers
I started solid foods and got constipated, that sucked
I like yogurt and pureed fruits, especially papaya (previous line)
I had my first Christmas in Thailand
I love to slobber
I have a new friend, Hercules, from my Tios Gonzales
I'm very social and love to smile
I love to exercise in my exersaucer and look out the window
I have a sick dimple that melts mommy's heart
I love to pull hair, watch out, sister
I've got killer thunder thighs with adorable cellulite
I don't like to roll over
I got a haircut and have an awesome combover now
I met my Abuelo for the first time, we bonded
I like Santa, he brought me a gifts
I sit in a high chair
I attended my sisters birthday party, lots of people wanted to hold me
I agreed to take family pictures
| I love Abuelo; wise man, good man. |
![]() |
| Gymboree clown is a little creepy, but I like the class |
![]() |
| Thailand Beach vacation is hard stuff |
![]() |
| Bonding w/ Hercules |
![]() |
| Found my toes |
| This girl still puts stickers on my face. . . |
| I told you I have an awesome combover |
![]() |
| Cheese!, Now feed me |
| "Oh, hi, I'm exercising" |
![]() |
| I like my Dad |
![]() |
| Nana is the best |
| Playgroup friends |
![]() |
| Business in the front, party in the back |









beautiful, Mel! he's a cutie. more Thailand photos pleez :)
ReplyDeleteRenee, Thank you so much! Yes, planning to blog about Bali, Thailand and Australia soon. The days keep getting away from me. I hope you're doing great. Abrazo.
ReplyDelete