All About Me
5 Months
My stats: 13lbs and 25 inches
Loving mommy's milk plus extra bottles since I wasn't getting full
Still a great sleeper at night and take 2-3 naps a day
I guess I like bottles now
I'm practicing sitting up
I bonded with my Nino and miss the guy
I can stick two hands in my mouth at once - talent
I was a Rooster for Halloween
I went to Australia and had a beach vacation with my family
I dipped my toes in the Indian Ocean
I met my Uncle Carlos Rincon and his awesome girlfriend, Cazz
I love when my sister says "Hiya Bru Bru"
My nick name is Bru Bru
I still have awesome hair
![]() |
| Rooster |
| Practicing sitting up |
| Bonding with my Nino |
![]() |
| Two hands |
![]() |
| Mommy took me to a Little Gym trial class |
![]() |
| I love walks in the park |
| Loving Australia |
| Really liked My Tio and his sweet lady, Cazz |
| This lady kisses me way too much |
| Beach Day in Australia |





No comments:
Post a Comment