{For the Baby Book}
All About Me
3 Months
My stats: 13.5 lbs & 24 in
I'm still loving mommy's milk
I'm waking up 1x/night to eat (around 2am)
I'm not doing well with the dream feed
I figured out I have hands and like to suck on them, especially my thumb
I can roll over to one side
I started sleeping in a sleep sack, no more swaddle for me
I'm wearing size 2 diapersI love my space exercise gym and love to kick
I'm outgrowing 3 month clothing
I'm really tall - at least that's what my pediatrician says
I'm starting to get into a routine - 3-4 naps a day and bedtime at 7PM
I sat in a pink bumbo seat, super cool view
I attended my first playgroup, I like meeting other babies
I'm starting to find my voice
I got shots - No Bueno
I learned how to smile, my parents really like that
I get squashed when my sister hugs me, but I love it
I get to go with my mom to bible study and MOPS - the ladies love me
| Bruno's Birth Announcement |
![]() |
| Rolling to one side and poking my own eye....talent! |
| Sitting on a bumbo w/my cool hair |
| Yum! |
| I belong to an awesome playgroup, these are my friends - LtoR Kaisla, Felicity, Newton and Margot (not pictured) |
| My pops and I with my new friend,Graelyn, and her pops, Corey, at the Singapore Firehouse |



No comments:
Post a Comment