{For the Baby Book}
All About Me
2 Months
I weigh 11lbs and 24 inches long
I'm still loving mommy's milk
I'm waking up 1x/night to eat (around 2am)
I like to exercise in my outer-space looking gym
I started smiling and everyone loves it
I like to be in my swing, but I hate the music
I've almost outgrown size 1 diapers
I only fit into 3 month clothing+
I went on my first picnic and really enjoyed the sunshine
I'm getting really good at tummy time
I love to snuggle on Nana any chance I get, she smells good
I visited the Singapore Aquarium, but slept most of the time
I also visited a butterfly park, but slept a lot too. I like to sleep
I had my first lactation progress appointment and the nurse was impressed with my size
I can break out of swaddles easily (even the velcro ones), this makes mommy mad
I went shopping with mommy and Nana...boring!
I love to spread out when I sleep
I don't cry much, I have a cute scream
I still love bath time
I get kisses from my sister all of the time
I like my spiky hair
I officially became a U.S citizen and received my passport (check it out - picture below)
I visited the hospital and was admitted, because I got really sick. Bronchiolitis is No bueno.
| Picnic. I wish I could sit. |
| I'm official - USA |
![]() |
| Smiles to go around |
| This is the life....people. |
| Afternoon nap with mommy |
| This is my pretty Nana - waiting to see the lactation consultant |
![]() |
| Concentrating |
![]() |
| I'm really long |
| Nebulizer treatment - I have skills |
| My sis was excited to have me home again |




No comments:
Post a Comment