Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bruno 1 Month!





{For the Baby Book}
All About Me
1 Month


I weigh 9.5lbs
I love mommy's milk ("the good stuff" as Daddy says) every 2-3hrs
I am waking up 2x/night to eat, but sometimes surprise my parents and only wake up once
I don't like to be burped; who does?
I'm getting the hang of tummy time
I love bath time in my WashPod
I've graduated to size 1 diapers
I almost fit into 3 month clothing
I grunt like an old man and pass a lot of gas
My Nana flew from Qatar to be with us, I love her kisses
I have a love and hate relationship with my swaddle
I was recently introduced to the pacifier, I sometimes like it
I started sleeping in my own crib at 3 weeks, I wasn't a fan of the bassinet (this made mommy sad)
I love to snuggle on Nana
I have awesome spiky hair
Mommy and I take naps together
I like the MobyWrap, I feel safe with mommy
I had my own newborn photo-shoot
Daddy and I like to watch movies together, I nap on his chest
My Tia, Cassie, flew all the way from Austin, TX (25hrs) to meet me. I miss her
I love my big sister, she kisses me all of the time
I met some lovely beautiful ladies at my Sip and See hosted by Nana

My mom made me pose; it's hard to control my head, it's heavy.
My pops and I

Big Stretch

My Tia is one pretty lady!

My sister always wants to kiss me

Snuggles with my sweet Nana

Tummy time is no bueno

I love my crib


Bath time!

This lady says shes my mommy. I'm just interested in "the good stuff" (aka milk)

I love to relax

...and smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment