Bruno Edward Romero
We are now a family of four . . . I can't believe I just typed that. Bruno Edward Romero was born on a beautiful day on June 28, 2013 (Friday) at 12:43PM weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 in.
I was due in early July, but due to some lack of belly movement and after speaking to my doctor we decided it was best for me to get induced. After 4 hours of labor and 4 strong pushes; Bruno, came out crying, but quickly chilled out and started eating 40 minutes after being born and hasn't stopped eating. :) After just four weeks, Bruno has gained 2.5lbs and doesn't seem to be slowing down. He's already graduated to size 1 diapers and almost fits in to 3 month clothing.
Roxana has been an amazing big sister, she has truly impressed us all. When she first came to the hospital, she squealed of excitement as soon as she saw Bruno, jumped on my bed and started kissing him. It's a moment I'll hold close to my heart forever. While recovering in the hospital, Nana (my amazing-selfless-wonderful-hero mom), took care of Roxana... I seriously don't know where I'd be w/o her. It was such a relief to know Roxana was under my mom's care; I seriously believe this helped me relax and have a quick labor.
 |
| Taken 20 min before Bruno was born. The nurse rushed in telling us it was "Go time". |
 |
| 20 minutes later....The Lord blessed us |
 |
| "What the hell just happened" |
 |
| Father and Son meeting for the first time. Priceless. |
 |
| Nana and Roxana meeting Bruno for the first time. Roxana saying "That" ... referring to her little bro. |
 |
| Rox watching Daddy change Bruno's diaper |
 |
| Hi, peeps! |
 |
| Nana and Bruno love snuggle time |
|
 |
| Singapore does it big...a six person champagne/celebration hour came with our room package. |
 |
| Here we are toasting and celebrating Bruno! |
Bruno comes home
 |
| Headed up to our condo |
 |
| We quickly learned Bruno hates wearing hats |
 |
| A beautiful-warm welcome from my Mom and Roxana |
 |
| My mom's sweet note to Bruno (posted on his bedroom door) |
 |
| This picture melts me. |
 |
| A present to me from Steve, beautiful Lladro. |
 |
| Family of four! |
 |
| Our new life . . . complete. Blessed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment