Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bruno 4 months!




{For the Baby Book} 
All About Me
 4  Months 


My stats: 13lbs and 25 inches
I became a child of The Lord this month, my Uncle Eddie became my Godfather/Nino
I'm still loving mommy's milk and hate the bottle
I'm sleeping 12hrs at night - 7pm-7am - my parents love that
I take 2 naps 8-11AM and 1-4PM
I wear 6 month clothing
I love to suck on my fingers, don't like the pacifier
I have awesome hair
I got shots - I still don't like them
I rolled over - just once
I love the water and took my first dip in the pool
I went to the zoo for the first time - I like animals
I like to sit on the bumbo and watch my sister
I also like to sit in the exersaucer and try to control my body, its tough
My crooked smile drives the ladies crazy
I have a killer dimple too
I've graduated bathtubs
I tend to have blowouts..whoops
Daddy says I'm a momma's boy, I say to daddy "go shove it"
I have a crush on all the baby-ladies in my playgroup

"Someone help"

Big smiles

I'm too big for the WashPod, check out my new bath digs

Yummy Fingers. What's a pacifier?

This thing is cool

Playgroup buddies

My big sis, she's nice and likes to poke my eyes.

Ready for the pool - First Timer!

Water fun
Hey ladies, this is my Nino and he's single.

I became a child of the Lord. God is Good.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment