Last weekend we finally checked out the
Singapore Botanic Gardens. They are absolutely beautiful; pristine, colorful, lush...simply amazing. Steve and I were both in awe of the park, and couldn't believe it was located right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city. The park beats, Rock Creek Park in Washington, D.C (which I loved to jog in) and Central Park in NYC. Families were out having picnics, people were relaxing on benches reading and chatting, ponds every where, a local school was having a symphony performance and lots of joggers. I was jealous of all the joggers and wish I had my BOB, so I could jog a bit (even if it was a short 1 mile jog) with Rox. The park has some amazing running trails. Soon enough, I'll take the kids for a jog.
These pictures don't do it justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment