{For the Baby Book}
-All about me-
I weigh about 20 lbs (50%) and I'm 30 inches long (90%)
I had my first scrambled eggs with ham and ketchup - yummy!
For Thanksgiving I went to my dad's hometown of Albuquerque and learned all about New Mexico
I loved spending time with my Grandpa Jimmy, Uncles Eddie and David
I love dancing to Norah Jones new CD
I'm starting to cruise on furniture and be independent
I like to walk holding my mommy or daddy's fingers - I feel safe
I get scared when I lose my balance and scream
I've taken 4 steps, but then sit down, I'm working on more
I can say "mom", "dad", "no"
I also say a few words in Spanish: "ten" which means "here" in English and "tete" which means "leche" (Milk in English)
I shake my head to say "no"
I had my one year photos taken at a studio
I had my first pancake on my birthday - wow, what was I missing!
I had my first taste of icing (real sugar!) on my birthday cupcake
My ninos spoiled me on my birthday, I loved sharing my day with my cousins Oliver and Leo
I celebrated my first birthday at the Houston Children's Museum - I felt special!
| Ready to eat |
| In Placitas, NM with my grandpa |
![]() |
| My birthday cupcake! |
| Hanging out at Grandpa Jimmy's house in NM |
![]() |
| A present from Ninos |
![]() |
| Mis gafas (My sunglasses) |
| I love to play with dirt - yay! |
| I love bath time |
![]() |
| It's my 1st Birthday! (More pics to come) |






No comments:
Post a Comment