I weigh about 19-20lbs
I'm eating all kinds, people!
I am changing my nap schedule
I finally figured out my walker and I go everywhere
I learned how to say "mom" and well that makes mommy very happy
I crawl up the stairs, it's fun
I love Elmo, we're buds, I think it's his big eyes
I got my USA passport
I grind my teeth, it drives my parents crazy
I'm starting to cruise on furniture, it's fun exploring
I am drawn to technology, but my parents wont let me have it, boo!
My grandpa Jimmy came to visit, we had a great time bonding and I took him to swim class and Gymboree with me.
I'm a chatterbox
I stood up all by myself, I'm getting the balance thing
I hate being on my changing table
I dressed up as an Owl for Halloween, I was a hit
I went to my first Halloween party
I witnessed my first presidential election, President Barack Obama, won a second term
I get frustrated easily
My parents took my suckie away, I don't know about this
Mommy and I go running in the morning
I don't like to be fed, I want to be independent
I have 7 chompers
I got new kicks at Stride Rite
![]() |
| R is for Roxana |
| My Daddy, Grandpa and I at the Children's Museum |
| My first wagon ride with my pal, Avery. |
| My first presidential election. |
![]() |
| Gymboree (My grandpa was watching me!) |
![]() |
| Morning run with mommy |
![]() |
| Almost walking. . . I really want to |
![]() |
| Owl for my first Halloween |
![]() |
| Sharing is caring, people! |
![]() |
| Trick or Treat. I'm over it. |









No comments:
Post a Comment