Sunday, October 21, 2012

Roxana 10 months!


{For the Baby Book}
 -All about me- 


I weigh about 19-20lbs
I've had mommy's chicken soup, butternut squash risotto, spaghetti, cheese and loved it!
Fruit is still my favorite, oh and Puffs
I can wave "bye" and do my own version of "besitos"
I baby talk a lot to myself
 I get very excited when Daddy comes home from work
I like to crawl really fast when someone is coming after me
I can hold my bottle all by myself
I've started to pull up on everything
I love to clap at everything (I even clap when I'm "all done")
I love to sit down and read books
I'm boycotting the 'Bow', this makes mommy sad
Daddy and I roughhouse, he's the best
I like to make piggy noises
I bounce on my bum when I get excited
I don't like it when I'm on the changing table
I started swim class with Daddy, I absolutely love it, even when the instructor dunks me under water
I love to stare outside the window
I do have a little temper on me, mommy and daddy are regulating
I like to explore closets
I can turn off the light switch
I tilt my head to show people I love them
I say a prayer every night before bed

Getting dunked!

Future Olympian right here, people!


Waiting for Daddy to get home (BTW, I'm standing up without help).

Strike a pose

Yup, I get into everything now.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment