Thursday, September 27, 2012

Roxana 9 months!



{For the Baby Book} 
 -All about me-

I weigh about 18lbs (47%) and I'm 29 inches long (90%!)
I drink 2-3 8oz bottles a day, and yes, I still have killer thunder thighs
I like mommy's good food: including salmon, all kinds of veggies, chicken and my favorite, fruit!
I have yogurt and egg yolk for breakfast
I like drinking water out of a sippy cup
I starting to pull up all by myself, I'm awesome!
Oh, I'm a serious crawler, watch out doggies
I say "Daaaaad" a lot, he's my fav.
The parents still make me take 2-3 naps a day, booooo!
I've been invited to a lot of 1st birthday parties, I feel special
My cousins, Oliver and Leo, live only 2.35hrs away from me
I love talking a bath and splashing around
I'm teething, it's not fun
I love going to the Children's Museum and exploring
I'm feisty and know what I want
I got my third haircut at the salon
I like going to the Zoo




At the zoo!

I love playing at the Children's Museum

Look at me go, people!

I stand up all by myself

Crawling expert right here





 

1 comment: