![]() |
| Family Hike Day |
FFV means First Family Vacation, yea, corny right. I can't believe I made that up. Anyway, we went to Park City, UT in July and joined our cousins, Nick and Nancy and their two adorable kids (Max and Ella) for a week of fun, hiking, eating, wine drinking, playing UNO (we need a rematch!), running (Nancy and I), mountain biking (Steve and Nick), concert attending, shopping and lots of wonderful conversation. We strengthened bonds and made memories. We miss the Streeter Family.... ((sigh))....
Below is a snapshot of our week of fun:
![]() |
| Amazing hike and refreshing hike! |
![]() |
| Farmers Market+Mini Primas+Uncle Steve+Park City Shopping+Baseball+Drinks on the deck |
![]() |
| Hiking+Family+Concert+Streeter's+Uncle Steve |
![]() |
| Streeter Cuteness |
![]() |
| I was very nervous+Little Helpers, UNO+Tia Nancy+Awesome Views |
![]() |
| Mountain Adventure+Moments+Primas Bonding+Nature+Priceless Picture |
Until next summer . . .








No comments:
Post a Comment