Thursday, August 16, 2012

Roxana 8 months!



I weigh about 17lbs
I drink about 3 8oz bottles a day. Can you tell by my figure?
I tried yogurt, Happy Baby Puffs and Plum Organics full of veggies, it's all yummy, maybe I'll get use to this eating thing.
I don't like mommy's homemade baby food. It makes mommy sad.
I hate it, and I mean hate it when mommy dries my hair with a towel.
I take a bath in a duck, pretty cool if you ask me, people.
I really want to crawl . . . trying to make it happen.
I'm baby talking a lot.
I started eating in a high chair, I feel important.
I learned to sit up in my crib, it's a whole new world.
I like to sleep on my stomach, it's comfy.
I'm starting to giggle more. 
I read a bed time story every night, I like to read.
I'm feisty and I know what I want.
I went on my first family vacation to Park City, UT. I love my cousins.
I say a prayer every night.
Mommy is trying to teach me sign language. She's funny.
I love my furry pets. We're becoming real pals.
I have two bottom teeth.
No one gets a bigger smile than my daddy.
I attended my first Gymboree birthday party. I like my friends. 
I just discovered water and a sippy cup. I'm growing up.
I love to jump!!
I get bored easily
I think I need another haircut (#3)


I knew he would warm up to me. Furry pals.

Duck Bath. Awesome.

I'm sitting in a high chair!

Two chompers, people!

Bed time story with my favorite guy.

One day I'll make it through the tunnel at Gymboree

I love yogurt.

I told you I need a haircut.

Yes, I'm reading all about trucks.





No comments:

Post a Comment