Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What am I reading?


Yes, people, this is what I'm reading. The book club I belong to decided to make this blush fest book our next read. We read The Hunger Games trilogy before this, yup, very different. When I say it's a blush fest, I'm not lying, my cheeks are on fire when I read this thing. It's unlike anything I've ever read, well, because it's unlike anything most people have read. Yes, the description of their intimate moments is in your face, but you can't get enough of it (I hope my parents don't read this blog post and if they do, I'm blushing). The other night, Steve and I were laying in bed reading before bed (as we usually do), Steve was reading something scientific or the Economist, I was basically reading something close to porn paper, with a very good story line. When Steve asked me what I was reading I literally froze and just handed him the book, he read a few pages and turned to me and said one word "Wow". Yea, that sums it up. At first, I was a little embarrassed to tell people what I was reading, but who cares, I read detailed health care policies and procedures all day long (Boring!). To my lady friends who are curious (or secretly criticizing me), get the book ladies, your husbands/boyfriends/hot guy at the bar will be glad you did. Snuggle up with a glass of wine and read away.

I'm barely on the first book, but so far these are my thoughts.

- Christian Grey-I wonder if you really exists? I have some awesome single girlfriends.
- Can Christian Grey stop obsessing about ladies biting their bottom lips?
- Ana, get a grip, dude!
- Ana - You sound very experienced to be a "virgin".

I'll share my thoughts as I read along (I'll be sure to keep them vague for the lady friends who I'm SURE will cave and get the book). =)

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment