-All about me-
I'm 13lbs, 5 oz and 25 inches (80th percentile in height!).
I drink about 7-8 4oz bottles a day.
I really enjoy sucking on my fingers, pacis are overrated (I still like Giraffe).
I'm starting to giggle (my parents get so excited when I do).
I still talk.. a lot.
Maribel the Bunny keeps me safe. I like her.
I'm starting to squeal when I don't like something. Hopefully my parents will figure it out.
Mommy takes me to Gymboree; we are making a ton of friends (she hangs out with the big people).
I smile every time mommy sings "The Wheels on the Bus" song.
My Grandpa Jim always sends me treats in the mail.
Daddy and I have good conversations during bath time. I love to stare at him.
I'm officially a child of God; my Ninos rock!
I kick when I get excited.
I can roll to my side by myself. Trying to get all the way. One day I'll make it.
My hair rocks!
Daddy calls me his "little Bug".
Grandma and Grandpa Chris brought me treats from Park City, UT and Easter. I miss them already.
I went to the ER this month, that place is not fun. I got really sick. Now, I'm better.
I can't wait to meet my new cousin, Leo. I love my cousins!!
I Skype with my Abuelos in Qatar. I get to see them in July.
I wear 3 months, sometimes 6 months clothing.
I hate socks and will continue to kick them off until my parents get the hint.
I love my daddy, we have a special bond.
My uncle Eddie calls and checks up on me.
I just discovered that your hands can hold things. Pretty cool.
I like to do sit-ups.
I got more shots at my 4 month appointment. I don't like them at all.
Tummy Time champion right here!
| Bath time with Daddy! |
| Awesome PJs thanks Tio Moises and Tia Lily. |
| That's my pediatrician, Dr. Lee, I like her a lot. |

No comments:
Post a Comment