Monday, April 9, 2012

New Friends

We've met some awesome people in the last few months. Sometimes I just feel as though God places people in your path when you need it the most. Have you ever felt that way?

One place where we've met new friends is at Gymboree. Roxana and I attend Gymboree 2x/week and through that I've met some wonderful mommy friends and Roxana has made a ton of friends. Life in Houston is great.

Tummy Time at Gymbo

Roxana and her pal Caden (he's a cutie!)

Roxana in between two handsome little men, Lucas and Caden.

Roxana and Caden (Caden is in level 2 now; we miss him and his momma, Tiana. Our other friends who moved up to level 2; Avery and momma, Laura are not pictured).

We hope you had a beautiful Easter Sunday. The Romero family went to church, brunch and then had a few friends over to watch The Masters. It was a blessed day.

Easter Sunday

Only daddy makes her laugh like that.

Like my dress, people!?


No comments:

Post a Comment