Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Romero Men



We were supposed to baptize Roxana this past weekend, but the little O man got really sick and wasn't able to fly. :( It wouldn't have been a baptism without the guests (family) of honor, the Gonzales'. Therefore, we postponed it until July (Rox is still a child of God and I'm sure he understands).

Mr. Jimmy and Eddie decided to come anyway and we all enjoyed a relaxing weekend w/ the Romero men. We read, gardened (planted some spring flowers and veggies!), played backgammon (yes, I beat Mr. Jimmy twice), drank some brewskies, explored Houston (found a cool pub!), and enjoyed the amazing weather along with each others company. It was truly sweet to see Mr. Jimmy and Eddie around Roxana. They are both so loving and gentle. Below are a few good memories. Rox helped me out with the captions.

Uncle Eddie (he's going to a doctor) is awesome, he helps me do strength exercises (see video below!).

Daddy and I at a cool pub called "Under the Volcano". Mommy loved the Dia de los Muertos theme.

My parents take me out! They seem pretty cool.

I can't wait for my Uncle Eddie to take me camping.

Mr. Jimmy enjoying his cold ones.


I love these guys. My grandpa sings funny songs to me.

I was enjoying time w/the guys out on the deck.

Granpa taking a break from gardening.

Millie is coming around. I think we're friends now.
Spring time is awesome. Mommy keeps yelling at squirrels for eating the bird food.

Pretty flowers.
            

I'm tired after an awesome weekend!

Uncle Eddie helping me w/my exercises!






No comments:

Post a Comment