While I was in El Paso, I took Roxana to Oliver's Gymboree classes and she loved it. I placed her on my lap and she took it all in. Listening to the music, smiling, staying alert and focused. It was a wonderful bonding moment, so I made it a point to enroll her in Houston Gymboree as soon as we got back (Thanks for the tip, sissy!).
Steve and I took Rox to her first Gymboree class last week. We had a great time, singing songs with her, helping her with tummy time and connecting with other parents. Yea, we probably had more fun that she did.
Gymboree Level 1 helps babies explore their senses and support visual and auditory development with tummy time, flashlight play, first songs.
Check out the pictures and video below:
![]() |
| Singing a cute song...it was hard. :) |
![]() |
| I love my Daddy! |
We are taking Rox to Gymbo 3x/week; excited about our Gymbo family time.



No comments:
Post a Comment