Friday, February 24, 2012

Love

Roxana and I traveled to El Paso to visit Carlos, Cassie, Oliver and the bun in the oven while Steve went to Australia on business (lucky guy, I know). It was a wonderful and much needed trip (I didn't know it at the time). Rox and I tagged along with Cassie and Oliver to Gymboree class and play dates. It was great to see Oliver interact with other toodlers; I'm so blessed that I got to witness him in that element. Roxana bonded with her Ninos, I got to spend time with Oliver, had a lot of sister time  (including a lot of mommy advice) and Carlos even got me hooked on some of his shows (Southland and Shark Tank). There was a lot of laughter on Singing Hills Drive.

Below are snapshots of our week in El Paso:

On our way to EP

Proud Cousin, Oliver.

We did a lot of reading together.

Oliver joined in on tummy time.

Hi People!

"All Done" (he was stuck).

More kisses from Oliver.

Nina, I love you.


To Rox from Daddy

To Mommy from Hubby

"This lady kisses me a lot"

Oliver, the ladies man.

Action Shot

Nino, makes me fly like an airplane. I like it.

I love you, Nino.

I had a great week. Headed home to see Daddy!


On Sunday, we had a quick visitor. Our friend from D.C, Marisa, extended her layover and stayed the night. It was wonderful catching up with her and of course Roxana loved her. What is not to love about Marisa.




This lady is cool, People! She is telling me all about mommy and daddy's wild days in D.C.

Going for a walk in the neighborhood.

I'm going to miss you, Ms. Marisa.


We have lovely neighbors on Ella Lee Lane. Our neighbors, Ben and Sammie, from across the street are the sweetest. Sammie organized a block baby shower for Roxana and was dying to meet her. Here they are meeting her for the first time.

Our friends from the east coast, The Philhowers, sent Roxana this adorable stool. Isn't it just precious!!!?? WE just died when we got it. Thank you, Bethy, Jeff, Ashlyn and Brenton.  We love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment