Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm 2 Months Today!




{For the Baby Book}
-All about me-



I weighed 8lbs, 14 oz, 22 at my two month appointment.
2 months = shots, people. I don't like shots.
I smile at mommy and daddy when they come get me in the morning. They get very excited. They're funny.
Daddy gives me a bath when he gets home from work, I like when he sings to me.
Yes, people, I'm a Daddy's girl.
I continue to eat like a champ, every 2-3hrs of mommy's yummy stuff.
I also poop like a champ and have major gas - oops!
My grandpa Jimmy came to visit - he's funny.
I'm starting to baby talk.... a lot.
I started sleeping in my own crib, I outgrew my bassinet.... yup, I'm going to be tall.
I get angry when mommy doesn't give me milk fast enough.
I met my Daddy's co-workers at a work event, I was a hit even though I threw up all over my dress.
I've had a lot of play dates, it's fun having baby talk.
Mommy took me to the zoo - funny smells in that place.
I love my giraffe paci...it's the best.
My parents sometimes just stare at me - they're funny.
Daddy and I have a special "Buggy" song.
Mommy takes me on lunch dates; it's fun being with the girls.
I Skype with my Nana and Abuelo almost every day. They sing a "tingo-lilingo" song, I like it.
I went on my first plane ride - mommy was very worried, but I assured her I would be good and I was.
I visited my Ninos in El Paso. They are the best and love me.
My hand is awesome and yummy.
I LOVE my cousin, Oliver. We have a lot of fun together.
My parents got me a swing - I'm so glad my friend Mikey showed my parents what I was missing.
I sometimes get out of my swaddle...I'm strong.
I went to church for the first time and got a special blessing from the priest.
I'm getting baptized next month, I'm very excited.




No comments:

Post a Comment