Monday, March 19, 2012

End of the World

Steve and I have different taste in television, he likes science and the history channel and I like trashy desperate housewives and lots of CNN. Oh, wait, we both enjoy watching The Jersey Shore (fist pump!) ... at least we burn brain cells together. Anyway, last weekend, we were both mesmerized by a show where people spend thousands of dollars to build doomsday bunkers. It's on the Discover Channel, we stumbled upon it and couldn't take our eyes off of it. These people are serious and save every seed possible and have stalks of bottled water and food. It got me kind of worried that we have no plan for the end of the world. How do you even begin planning for that?  I mean we've all heard of the Mayan Prophecy and something significant happening on 12-21-12. Is it the end? If it is, poor Roxana, she will barely celebrate her first birthday, before (possibly) the end of the world. I'll make sure she has the best birthday, ever (literary).

Are you a weirdo with a doomsday bunker? If so, can we reserve a spot? I'll make you my tasty guacamole dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment