{For the Baby Book}
-All about me-
I haven't had a doctor's appointment, but I'm pretty sure I'm over 9 maybe 10 lbs.
I love to stick my fingers and sometimes my entire hand in my mouth - it's yummy.
I like to stare at my hand.
I talk.. a lot.
I still eat like a champ. . . sometimes 6 oz before bedtime.
My giraffe wubbanub is still my BFF.
Mommy and Daddy take me to Gymboree classes, I love my new friends.
My favorite song at Gymboree is the "Peanut Butter" song. As Uncle Eddie if he likes it.
I met my Uncle Eddie, he helped me exercise. I love him.
My grandpa Jimmy came to visit me again, I think he really likes me.
I love to kick the alien looking creatures on my gym.
I'm becoming a rock star at tummy time.
I'm starting to dig all of my hair, even though sometimes it looks crazy.
Mommy finally got me more headbands.
I'm a great sleeper, I stop bothering my parents around 8PM and get up between 5-7AM.
I suck on daddy's wrist when he is giving me a bath, it's tasty.
My parents had to start sitting in the "kids area" at church because I kept losing it. Oops.
I'm starting to out grow a lot of my clothes, good thing for baby showers.
My daddy tells me it's a "Brand New Day" every time he gets me in the morning. I like it.
Mommy is teaching me sign language. I think she's silly.
I go on walks around the neighborhood. Millie joins us, we're friends.
I can break out of my swaddle. It's fun for me, but I don't think my parents like it.
I'm seeing my cousin, Oliver, in a few weeks!
![]() |
| No more pictures! |
| Gymbo Time |
![]() |
| I got a Sophie! |




No comments:
Post a Comment