{For the Baby Book}
-All about me-
I'm learning to get use to my new home.
I really like to sleep in my bassinet in the same room as my mommy and daddy.
I recently discovered I have my own room, my parents call it the nursery. I like the colors.
I weighed 7lbs, 1 oz, 19 1/2 inches at my two week appointment. (My 1 month check up is tomorrow).
I eat my mommy's yummy milk every 2-3hrs. I love it.
I love tummy time and sometimes fall asleep.
I don't like getting burped, it cramps my style.
I look forward to 8PM every night, that's when my daddy gives me a bottle.
My parents started a night time routine, I'm starting to like it.
I get bathed in a bucket looking thing (WashPod); it reminds me of life in mommy's tummy. It's warm.
I sleep 4-5hrs a night, mommy and daddy love that.
I like having alone time with daddy, he sings funny songs to me.
I Skype with my grandparents in Qatar almost every day. They get excited when they see me.
My mommy speaks to me in Spanish.
Daddy gives me butterfly kisses.
My Ninos got me Maribel the Bunny, she's my new BFF.
I get angry when I have to poop, I get a little shy about it when everyone hears me.
I love to sleep on daddy's chest, he makes me feel safe.
My Albq grandparents spoil me and love me.
I miss my Ninos and can't wait to see them again.
My cousin Oliver kisses me through the computer.
Daddy says I smell good.
My Nana gave me my first doll. I can't wait to play with her
I make funny faces.
I got my first Tiffany's present (engraved silver spoon) from Grandmama; I think I'm going to like her, a lot.
I like when mommy puts me in the moby wrap.
My Abuelo already hooked it up with my first "Dallas Cowboy" gear.
My parents recently let me have the pacifier. It's interesting.
I like to be swaddled.
I get to meet my grandpa Jim today.
I had a lot of visitors this month - that made me feel special. ((Mommy will feature them in her next blog).
| Tummy Time. My mommy annoys me with all the picture taking. |
![]() |
| High Five, People! |



No comments:
Post a Comment