We've had a lot of visitors lately, and no it's not because people missed Steve and I. Roxana has been the main attraction and we don't mind. :) ((Not pictured: Our neighbors, Marsha and Mike, Angelica and Clarissa and Emmy))
 |
| Rox meeting Mrs. Victoria. I attended her wedding while in mommy's tummy. She married the guy in the picture below. |
 |
| Rox giving Mr. Ruben a hard time. Someone has to. :) |
 |
| My mommy said you'll get me out of legal trouble, Ms. Lizzy. Don't worry, I plan to be a good girl. |
 |
| Ms. Leslie, the lady that will make me a tennis pro one day (just like her!) |
 |
| Mr. Kyle is nice even though I'm about to lose it (look at my face). I'm going to his wedding this summer; he's marrying a pretty lady. |
 |
| Ms. Michelle (my mom's cousin) is super fun! |
 |
| Mr. JP made me feel safe |
 |
| Mrs. Jany brought me all kinds of treats! I can't wait to meet Cora. |
 |
| My mommy's boss came all the way from Washington, D.C ((ok, ok, she was already in town for business)) |
 |
| And.. of course, The Lachers. Mr. Chris will teach me golf and Mrs. Jessica will help me shop til I drop. |
From Roxana [I can't wait to meet the rest of you lovely people!]
No comments:
Post a Comment