Grandfathers are not just a relative. Grandfathers are those special men who know how to cherish, nourish, help, cuddle, and advise their grandchild.
-Byron Pulsifer
Roxana was blessed to meet her grandpa, Mr. Jimmy, last week. It was wonderful to see them together. I never had a grandfather growing up, so it warms my heart to know that Roxana is surrounded by loving and committed men who adore her.
 |
| Thanks for the delish milk, Granpa! |
 |
| Getting a tan with my grandpa! |
 |
| I told mommy she could come too. |
 |
| Grandpa showed my mommy how to play Backgammon while I took naps. They were addicted to this game. |
 |
| My grandpa was very excited about his picture....and his beer. |
 |
| Sad to see him go. :( |
Please come back soon, Grandpa. I love your funny stories and your warmth.
No comments:
Post a Comment