Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What a month - D.C and Oliver's Birthday!


We've had a very busy August; one of us has been gone every weekend.

For one, I traveled to Washington, D.C at the beginning of the month for my last work trip before the little lady arrives. I was there for an entire week, so I was able to to visit with friends and co-workers. I had wonderful hosts, Samara and Mike and Marisa, which made my trip much more pleasant. Here are some of the things I miss about D.C:

- Friends
- Quick metro rides
- Spontaneus lunches/dinners with friends
- Diversity
- Mouments
- Farmers Markets
- Organic living





We traveled to El Paso the second weekend of August to celebrate Oliver's 1st birthday. The little guy had a pirate theme party and I have to admit, it was a lot of fun. Cassie did an amazing job, we keep telling her she needs to open up a kid's birthday party business. Steve and Carlos dressed up for Oliver as pirates and there were a ton of treats to enjoy. Check it out!

Party Table!

Arrr.




Cute pansita, Oliver.

Nino hermoso

Smiles

Pirates

No comments:

Post a Comment