Sharing our journey of life.love.parenthood.faith and travel [not in that order].
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Babymoon
Steve and I went on an amazing Babymoon to the Mayakoba on the Riviera Maya in Mexico. We splurged a little and stayed at the Fairmont, which we don't regret. This was the first vacation (since our honeymoon), where we actually came back relaxed and didn't feel like we needed a vacation from our vacation. We took naps, read, played cards, had a spa day, took romantic strolls on the beach, ate some amazing food, took a lagoon ride around the resort and simply enjoyed each others company. Knocked up or not, take a Babymoon, people. It's awesome.
Steve enjoying a Cuban cigar on the beach
Sushi on the deck (veggie sushi was delish!)
I always won, Steve was sad.
My little love.
Steve swimming in the ocean.
Close up
Fairmont at night. Romantic.
The lagoon ride was awesome; we got to see all kids of wild life, crocodiles, exotic birds, turtles!
Fairmont doesn't forget anything you tell them. They surprised us at dinner!
I'm a follower of God.
I'm married to a great guy.
I'm a mommy to a sweet girl and handsome little man (18 months apart). I'm blessed with a wonderful family and friends.
I enjoy exploring my new city (Singapore), traveling, cooking, teaching, running, reading, politics, and blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment