Saturday, June 4, 2011
Baby Romero
Steve and I are thrilled to announce we are expecting our first baby in December. Little Bean Sprout as we affectionately call it has reminded us of our Faith and has already taught us so much. The journey to conceive was not an easy one, we struggled with fertility issues which lead to some bumps in the road, but in the end it was the Faith in our hearts that got us through. Steve and I have always had a special bond, but after this journey, we are stronger than ever. We can't thank our families and close friends enough for keeping us in your prayers; thank you is just not enough.
To my amazing husband: Your were my rock and strength through this process. There is no one else on this earth that I would want to share this journey with. I always knew I had married a wonderful man, but you really amazed me during this process. Thank you for never letting go of my hand and wiping my tears when the medications hurt or made me feel weird. Little Bean Sprout is so lucky and blessed to call you - Dad.
Mom and Cassie: There are no words to express how lucky I am to have you in my life. There were some dark days and it was your phone calls and love who kept me strong and positive. Thank you for picking me up and reminding me this journey would have a happy ending. You were right ....
To any friends who are struggling with infertility, you are not alone. Hold on to your FAITH and never let go. God will not forsake you. There are certain journeys some of us have to take...even the difficult ones.
Love,
Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Melanie, we have been going though some of these same issues, so I really appreciate your honest and loving words! I'm so happy for you all and hope we have the same blessing soon :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Melanie and Steve! What an exciting announcement! You've been in my prayers the past few months and will continue to be in them for a healthy and safe pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed!
Love you,
Sarah
I can't wait to be an Auntie! I admire you so very much for never losing your faith in God.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful post. Congratulations to you and Steve...and Millie! You are about to receive the best blessing ever, and your life from here on out will beautifully never be the same. =)
ReplyDelete