Monday, June 13, 2011

Lots happening on Ella Lee Lane

So much has happened in the last few weeks - here is a recap!


We are baptizing this little boy this Saturday. Steve and I are thrilled to be his Ninos.
I can't wait to see this little face on Thursday!

My dear friend, Megan, from grad school came to Houston to meet her adorable new niece, Mia. I was lucky enough to go to breakfast with her and catch up. I love you, friend!



I'm always looking for healthy things to incorporate into my diet, especially now that I'm pregnant. My friend, Jessica, recommended this amazing power juicer from Jack Lalane and she was right. I feel so healthy having organic juice every day. You can purchase it for $89 at Cosco. Check it out and go out and buy one; it will change your life!

Our first juice - I've never had such yummy orange juice.

In order for Steve to be Oliver's God-father, he needed to be confirmed in the Catholic Church, so for 6 weeks he went to adult classes in the evening to fulfill confirmation requirements. I'm so proud of him. One of my best friends (and bridesmaids), Liz, was his confirmation sponsor. They now have a special bond for life.

Steve getting confirmed by the Bishop (sorry for the blurry shot).

Yay! Steve received the Holy Spirit.


I heart pool parties and cute furry friends.

Steph, Victoria and I.

Relaxing with our awesome host and friend, Stephanie.


This doggy is so love-able.

After the margaritas; Ruben, JP and Steve decided to play some golf...not very smart under their condition.

We are making Tori a dog lover - YES! Thanks for helping Taz.

Boys and their deep conversations (before the margaritas hit them).

All the doggies loved the water.

Millie .....especially.

A beautiful baby gift from Stephanie and JP - we are so blessed to have met you!







2 comments: