Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's another birthday for Steve

My wonderful hubby, Steve, celebrated a birthday today. Thank you God for giving me another year with this hilarious, smart, caring and loving man. Given Ellie's recent prognosis, Steve wasn't excited about his birthday, but I made sure to make this birthday extra special; when I spoke to Ellie this morning she wanted me to make sure he had a good time. I kept my promise. Steve got a gift certificate for a new tennis racket, tennis balls, a tennis t-shirt, an old man sweater from J.Crew, The Pacific HBO miniseries, and a Blue Ray DVD player - not bad, huh?! We also went out for sushi and our friends, Ruben and Victoria came over for a nightcap. I think Steve had a pretty good day.

Isn't he the cutest little guy?
Steve in his Sunday best - 4 yrs old

 All for Steve
Steve went out to lunch with some friends from work - Stacy, Analise, Andrew and little Grayce (Stacy's daughter); who also got Steve cupcakes for his birthday. Grayce is the cutest little girl, ever.
 The first thing Steve wanted to do when he got home was open his birthday presents
What did you get, Daddy?
He LOVED his old man sweater
 Ruben and Victoria
AKA - The guy who makes strong drinks and my fellow "Woo" girl
*They're getting married in October -
Best Wedding of 2011*

 The waiter surprised Steve!
Steve's favorite - Fruit Tart

Feliz Cumpleanos, Amor Mio.

1 comment:

  1. I think Steve is SUPER cute! I want a cupcake. I want some wine. I would like a fruit tart.

    ReplyDelete