Thursday, December 2, 2010

All about Familia!

This was the first year that Steve and I hosted family for Thanksgiving, we were so excited. It does make sense, for the past couple of years we lived in a tiny condo in Washington, D.C, so now that we have a bigger house we want to make up for all of those years. Of course, I can already hear my sister say something like "Whatever, you were always traveling over Thanksgiving, Jet setters." I know my sister, people.

I know I'm late in sharing what I'm thankful for this year -- but here they are anyway.

1. God and his love, which reminds me (every day) - With FAITH anything is possible.
2. Steve and our second chance at love. I can't get enough of my, hunk. You're truly my soul mate.
3. My parents for always believing in me and being there for me.
4. My best friend and sister, Cassie. Without her, I wouldn't be the person I am.
5. For Carlos and the many times during Grad School that I will never forget, you know what they are. I hope to repay you someday.
6. Oliver, thank you for reminding us of our FAITH.
7. My in-laws, you're the family I always wanted.
8. My bros-in-law, (I just call them bros) Eddie and David, for always showing me their love and support.
9. My true, loyal and loving friends. I'm blessed for each and every one of you.
10. NCQA and the SNP Team, their support is unbelievable.
11. Millie, thank you for completing our little family and being the best running partner.
12. My health, shelter and food.
13. Family who is scattered all over the country, but came together when the little guy was in the NICU. Thank you. 
14. Reconnecting with extended family
15. Love

 Thanksgiving at the Romero house

We had such a wonderful time having my parents, Cassie, Carlos and Ollie over. Millie was so excited to meet her grandpa. We ate (a lot), relaxed (too much), fought (a little) and laughed (a lot). Perfect Thanksgiving!

My Tia put me in this thing - crazy lady.

Cass said putting an onion on her head would reduce her from crying - weirdo!
The guys enjoying some coffee.

Mom and Bob (the bird)

I'm so spoiled and I love it.

Crazy people, in this place!
We decided to be comfy for Thanksgiving and all of us dressed up in our Cowboy gear, except the haters - Steve and Carlos.

The proud grandparents.

Maybe Ollie is right!     

We always play fun games over the Holidays! This was a very fun game. Again, damn videos wont load. I have a funny video of Cass and her acting skills. I'll work on it.

Already showing Ollie the ropes.

More Family

Familia from Austin, San Antonio and Houston came over for some wine, desserts and snacks. It was so wonderful to hear all of the chatter in our home.

My moms yummy empanadas.

Uncle Steve and chubby Ollie  

The Bujanda's arrive

Future politicians

Primos! 
 The Dr., The Teacher, The Lobbyist, The Health Care lady.
Lot's of wine and chatter

Michelle and JP

Marco and Lili

Interesting conversation  

Abrazos a todos!

No comments:

Post a Comment