I had wonderful time during my work trip to Washington, D.C. I was able to spend time in a city that I love, meet friends for breakfast, lunch and dinner and get some work done to. I really miss D.C; however, it's nice to always feel connected to the city through my work.
Check us out - we do great work: http://www.ncqa.org/
Check us out - we do great work: http://www.ncqa.org/
I can't believe I've been telecommuting for eight months now; times does really fly by. When I started telecommuting I made a promise to myself that I would go back to the D.C offices as much as possible. As a telecommuter it's easy to feel removed and even isolated from the variety of activities that occur when you go into the office every day. As a social person, I'm very proud of myself for how well I've adjusted. Don't get me wrong, there has been some bumps in the road. Luckily, I work with a great team that have adjusted with me and been sensitive to my situation. If there is any advice I can offer someone entering the work force it's the following: It's not all about the money, it's all about the people you work with. Here is an inside look at where I work and the wonderful people who are not only colleagues, but friends.
Sandra
Recently got promoted!
What would I do without you? SNP, PCS, ISS
SNP Team
(- Nidhi, she was in India buying things
for her wedding)
Best group of people I've ever worked with.
They were good sports to take a picture for my blog.
Rachel
I miss our chats.
Kiran
We are still survivors.
All Employee Meeting Pictures
Carolyn is the only looking; she has the best laugh.
Brett, Hazar (people say we look like sisters)
and I
and I
Everyone enjoying lunch
Rachel, Hazar and Chris
Peggy, CEO and Oanh
Marisa excited to see me
Great wine, cheese, dinner and conversation
Marisa is an amazing cook!
I miss you.
Mike, Samara and Aster
We really miss them
My first friend in D.C, Samara.
Until next time, Aster.
I hope Millie doesn't see this.
"A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself" - Oprah
My mentor, Cheryl
I'm so blessed to have her in my life.
Cheryl gave me a Schnauzer ornament
(Millie) for Christmas. It's so cute.
- Images of Dupont -
Where Steve and I lived
"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart" - Author Unknown
Marisa excited to see me
Great wine, cheese, dinner and conversation
Marisa is an amazing cook!
I miss you.
My dear friend from High School - Jessica.
She moved to D.C three months after I left.
We're both bitter about it.Mike, Samara and Aster
We really miss them
My first friend in D.C, Samara.
Until next time, Aster.
I hope Millie doesn't see this.
"A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself" - Oprah
My mentor, Cheryl
I'm so blessed to have her in my life.
Cheryl gave me a Schnauzer ornament
(Millie) for Christmas. It's so cute.
- Images of Dupont -
Where Steve and I lived









I finally get to meet all the wonderful people you talk about! BTW- you didn't mention the award you received.:)
ReplyDelete