Have you started thinking about holiday cards? You know, the ones you get around December time from family and friends. I have news for all you bloggers out there, Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE holiday cards just for writing up a little blurb about how awesome they are. Click Here.
For the past four years, I have been sending out holiday cards from Shutterfly. I've created a theme over the years and usually add a picture from a recent trip Steve and I took; for example, last years was fabulous Machu Picchu in Peru. With everything we're consumed with over the holidays, wouldn't you want something hassle free? Creating holiday cards on Shutterfly is stress free and a lot of fun.
Check out their website and start creating your own holiday cards for this season.
Here are a few options:
You can add pictures with a little message inside.
Create a calendar and send it to your loved ones.
Create your own story card
Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment