Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Home, Part 2

As promised below are some pictures of the rest of our home and some of my favorite things in it.
 Painting given by our primos, 
Miryam and Jerry for our wedding.
By the famous Latino artist Frank Romero
 Guest Bath
 Maybe a nursery one day
*We have a Pack 'n Play ready for the kiddos
that come visit
 Guest Bedroom
We call it the "Mexican Room"
 My fav
 Steve's "Man Room"
 Master Bath
 Master Bath
 Master Bedroom
 My mom saved this plant
 Millie loves exploring the backyard
 Basil in our Veggie Garden
*Let me know if you want some; too much for us, 
I'll mail it to you.
 Millie checking out a squirrel
 I love this spot
 Thank you for your service, Hubby
President Obama's inauguration
 *Carlos, Cassie, Steve and I experienced it together

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Loving all of your pictures. I would like to experience that tub!!

    ReplyDelete