Sunday, July 29, 2012

Roxana is 7 months!



{For the Baby Book}
-All about me-

I weigh about 18/19 lbs.
I drink 4-6 8oz bottle a day, hence the thunder thighs.
I still don't like food yet - I've tried sweet potatoes, carrots, avocado.Yuck!
I take 3 naps a day; 8:30AM, 10:30-11AM, and 2-3PM.
My bedtime is at 7:30PM.
I can roll over all kinds.
I can sit like the best of them.
Bubble time at Gymboree is still the best.
I reach for everything...and bounce on my bum when I get excited.
I've graduated to Level 2 in Gymboree. Yippee!
I'm ticklish all over my stomach. 
I started sitting in a high chair, I think I like it.
I attended another wedding this month - Beaty Wedding - I like Indiana.
I wear 9-12 month clothing and I'm starting to like shoes, but they have to go w/ my outfit.
I met my Tia Liza, Great-Tia Elsa and cousin Kai.
I don't like flying, I tend to lose it.
Millie and I are still pals.
I like to go to the park and hear the birds sing.
My parents got me a walker, I like it only sometimes.
I really like to squeal when I don't like something, mommy and daddy don't like it very much.
I met my Abuelo for the first time and got to snuggle with Nana again, that was my favorite.

What is this and why am I in it?

Gymboree party at my house, people!

Nana and Abuelo arrive from Qatar!
Wedding etiquette; I didn't get the memo ((First time in high chair))





No comments:

Post a Comment