This blog post is long over due. . . but very important. We welcomed a new member of the family last month and we couldn't feel more blessed.
Leo Pablo Gonzales was born on May 4, 2012, 8:12AM, weighing in 7 lbs, 1 oz, 20.5 inches.
 |
| Look at that little face! |
As many of you know, I love my little Oliver and thought that it would be hard to love another nephew just as much, but boy was I wrong. As soon as I saw Leo's little face, the tears started flowing. It was love at first sight all over again. My heart grew and I was reminded of God's grace and love. Leo is perfect. God is perfect.
Leo's my new little buddy. We snuggled in the hospital and I helped him out with a few burps. I was in heaven.
 |
| Oliver ready (bow tie and all) to meet his new little brother. |
 |
| He's over it |
 |
| He was so excited! |
 |
| No caption needed |
 |
| Snuggle time with Tia. |
 |
| Tio is cool too. |
 |
| .Love. |
 |
| Grandma is snugglie too |
 |
| "Hey, Oliver, over here" |
|
 |
| My parents joined in from Qatar. |
 |
| First day home |
 |
| Cassie looking at her boys. Such a sweet pic. |
 |
| Kisses to Leo |
 |
| Primos |
What a beautiful nephew God gave you Melanie! You and your family are so blessed to have such wonderful babies around. Great blog post and pictures :)
ReplyDeleteGracias, Amiga!
Delete