{For the Baby Book}
-All about me-
I'm close to 15 lbs (I think)
I love to eat. I've lost count of how many bottles I have a day.
I take 2 naps a day, sometimes 3 when I'm cranky.
I sleep through the night to give my parents a break.
I have a new cousin, his name is Leo Pablo, and we're pals.
I just discovered my toes and they are delicious and very interesting.
I squeal when I get excited and sometimes my angry squeal comes out.
I fall asleep by talking to myself in a very loud voice.
I'm a girl and I know what I want, my parents say I'm very vocal.
I like going on play dates with all of my friends.
I can sit by myself, but sometimes lose my balance, I'm working on that.
My favorite song is still "The Wheels on the Bus".
I've discovered how to make bubbles . It's fun.
I wear 6-9 month clothing, I've chunked out
I like it when daddy and I play rocket ship, it's fun.
I like snuggling with daddy, he smells good, I've heard he thinks the same of me.
I smile when I hear my mommy's voice.
I do big kicks in my crib, mommy and daddy can hear me from downstairs. They thought it was a ghost for the longest time.
I love to put everything in my mouth, even mommy's hair, she doesn't like that.
I like to stand and watch everything around me.
I'm too big for my gym, I can break it apart.
I like to watch mommy cook while I sit on the counter on my Bumbo chair.
I can roll to my side by myself. Still trying to get all the way. One day I'll make it.
I like bubble time at Gymboree.
I like to chew on Sophie's head and Maribelle the Bunny's ear.
My hair still rox (no pun intended)!
![]() |
| Watching mommy cook, it's very entertaining. |
![]() |
| Violet and I are pals, she says my name a lot. |
![]() | |
| I like to chew on things. |
![]() |
| That's me, sitting down! |






No comments:
Post a Comment