"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
I'm truly blessed to have the women above in my life. I'm reminded of this every time we are together, phone calls, cards in the mail or special texts. We all decided we needed to get together and even if some of us were pessimistic that it would happen, it did, and we had a blast in the Bahamas. Our trip was filled with laughter, happy tears, dancing, jokes, nicknames and wonderful conversations. It was such a relaxing trip combined with massages, laying out, drinking Pina Coladas (even if they were Virgin for me) and just catching up. Its true what they say; true friendships can go months without speaking or seeing each other and you pick up just where you left off. Regardless of the distance between us, I'm really lucky to have formed the most genuine friendships during my college years and continue to make memories with them today. Time Keeper, Sassy and Cupcake..... our tradition continues, see you next year! Love your pretty faces.
| Safety First! |
| My sissy |
| Mimosas! |
| Notice the sticker : I couldn't drink, so I got the "Bottomless Bubbles" sticker which gave me access to all kinds of non-alcholic drinks....fun . . . (sarcasm). |
| Fun Day at Sea |
![]() |
| Jelly Bean and Mommy enjoying the hammock - 5 months pregnant. |
| Friends! |
| Cass and Chris almost won Bingo . . . next time, ladies. |
| Who has the cutest toesies? |
| Pretty ladies, too bad they're taken. |
| We all got airbrushed ZTA crowns. |



No comments:
Post a Comment