This post is a little late... Here I am at 17 weeks (picture taken a few weeks ago). I'm starting to feel Baby Romero move here and there and it's extremely exciting. Right now, it feels like popping bubbles and I can't wait until they get stronger, so Steve can feel them too. We find out the gender in less than two weeks and we can't wait. We are on hold decorating, since we want to find out the gender first. I've had three dreams that it's a girl, so I'm placing my bet on that. However, I (WE) would feel blessed with either a boy or a girl. If you have any feeling on what it might be, play our "Gender Game"; It's fun to see everyone's guess. We also narrowed down the names we like for each gender, but we're keeping the name a secret until the baby is born.
I've had a really good pregnancy, no morning sickness, just some major food aversion around week 13/14. I'm also staying active, swimming three times a week and doing yoga along with walking Millie on the occasional morning. I'm also going to start going to Body Step and Body Bump exercise classes this week. I hope all of this exercise will help me during labor. Maybe wishful thinking?


You (and Baby Romero) both look adorable in this pic! Good job staying active...it will pay off!
ReplyDelete