Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cassie!



Today is my sisters birthday (April 30)! 
Below are some of the things I love about her.


  • Her never ending love.
  • Her adorable smile.
  • Her cute laugh.
  • Her jokes.
  • Her warm hugs.
  • Her beautiful eyes that are always comforting.
  • Her friendship.
  • Her loving (but at times hard) advice.
  • Her FAITH.
  • Her words of wisdom.
  • Her loyalty.
  • The cards she sends me (and others)...just because.
  • The nickname she gives people (mine is "Moo")
  • Her witty style.
  • All of the wonderful things she's taught me (too many to name).
  • Her amazing cooking.
  • When she calls me every morning to check up on me and says "Hi sister".
  • Her encouragement.
  • Her perseverance.
  • Her strong protection of her family and close friends. 
  • Her love and devotion to all of her students (Did you know last year, she got the most dedications from the senior class as the "Best Teacher and Most Inspiring".
  • Going to body step class and doing the "sashe".
  • Seeing her with Oliver.
AND
  • SHE IS MY SISTER - How blessed am I?! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a small world this is...even on the internet!
    I was perusing through Denice's blog (Snapshots of My Life) and saw the name of your blog. I was immediately curious to know if this was the same as the Ella Lee Lane that I was once familiar with...I went to Grace Middle School (way back in the day...but it's still a part of the Grace Presbytarian Church) which is located on Ella Lee!
    Your blog is really adorable, and it's nice to see a fellow blogger who is local!
    Nice to meet you, and Happy Birthday to your sister! (sorry to comment on this post, but I couldn't find an email address for you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel i love ALL those things about Cassandra. You see, as I get older, I am a bit more emotional about my friendship w this beautiful woman I once called my "Best Friend For Life"! LOL!
    Kish, I can't believe the connection we all have here! Mel is a beautiful and talented woman, I think you guys would get along greatly! ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sister's love is unlike any other! It's so amazing to have someone that you connect with on so many different levels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, Sister! I loved my necklace, but this warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! It is very reflective of the wonderful women you both are. I am very blessed to call you my friends. Happy birthday, Cass. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete