Monday, May 9, 2011

Busy Month


It has been such a busy month, my pops came to visit for a short weekend (he was on his way to LA for business). It was such a treat to have him around, we took him to a baseball game, had some beers at a pub, ate at our favorite pizza spot, Barry's, and enjoyed his jokes. I miss you, dad.



It was time for me to make a trip to D.C for work and it couldn't have come at a better time. I was really missing my D.C friends and co-workers. It's always nice to go into the office; I feel re-energized and it reminds me of what I'm working towards - improving health care quality. I enjoy catching up with everyone in the office and catching up with my girlfriends in D.C..... I just love that city.

SNP Team out to lunch - I work with the BEST people around.

My mentor-friend, Cheryl.

D.C girls - I heart them.

Sam and Nid

I love my Debbie-Deb-Deb

Jess turned 30 and passed the law-bar all in one weekend! 
She also got some presents from us.
Cinco de Mayo on Capitol Hill.






No comments:

Post a Comment