Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a blessed Easter weekend; my in-laws from Albq came to visit us for the first time since moving to Houston. We took them to Galveston, TX and around Houston which included the theater, antique shops, San Jacinto Memorial, Easter Mass and lots of delicious restaurants. My MIL (mother-in-law) and I did a lot of bonding by taking Millie on daily walks; Millie loves her grandparents! It was great to have family in town during Easter, it reminded Steve and I just how blessed we are.

Below are some highlights of our fabulous weekend:

San Jacinto Memorial


Battleship Texas
San Jacinto Memorial
Checking out the museum
Korean Marinated Beef Ribs (I'll post the recipe!)

Orzo Pasta (I'll post the recipe!)

Millie can play fetch all day long..


Armida and I at the Discovery Green Festival

Save the earth  - don't buy plastic bags!

Beautiful sight of all the kiddies playing in the water

Taking a break from walking around

We took them to our favorite pub in Rice Village; they have the best Fish and Chips and Shepard's Pie, not to mention the beers on tap.

Our friends Kyle and Bailey - newly engaged!

We watched Amadeus in theater - it was awesome! If you're a fan of Mozart, this is a must see.
Houston is all about Ice Houses
Having an afternoon beer and nachos!




1 comment:

  1. I love all of your pictures, sista! I am borrowing that Maxi dress! You are one hot lady!

    ReplyDelete