Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why did she kick my dog!!?

A couple of weeks ago I got a call from a man with an Indian accent accusing my daughter of kicking his dog. I thought it was a radio station pulling a prank of me and wanted to remain calm. I was so confused. I don't even have kids. My friend Jessica sent me a text today saying she was laughing her ass off at a video posted on my Facebook page of a prank pulled on me. I had no idea about the video since I gave up Facebook for lent. Jessica quickly sent me the link and that's when I found out our college friend, Barry, was behind all of it. Thanks bLarry, you got me good. It's war.




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, too funny! Good job, Barry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha.... so this got better and better when she explained her thoughts about it possibly being a radio station. ...still laughing, at your expense..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this yesterday on facebook!! Too funny and kinda cute all rolled into one!! Such a good sport Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, this is hilarious! I'm not sure I would've been so calm:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ladies! I have to admit, it was very funny.

    ReplyDelete