Monday, March 21, 2011

Romero VS. Bujanda-Romero

I'm so happy Steve can actually have fun (I think) when we play tennis together. When we played tennis in D.C, I had him running around everywhere not to mention I hated how random people would stop and watch. I would also get upset when he would correct me. Therefore, after a while, I didn't want to play, I felt bad that I sucked so bad. When we moved to Houston we joined a Tennis Club and it has made all the difference. Steve plays in tournaments on the weekends and I've joined the gardening club and attend weekly body step (SASHE! - inside joke) and body pump classes. After a few months, Steve convinved me to start taking lessons. I actually agreed only to shut him up since he kept hassling me about it (Shhh). To my surprise, I really enjoy playing tennis. I only started taking lessons a few weeks ago, but can already see improvement and I think having an awesome coach helps tremendously. Tennis is such a great work out and such a social sport. Joining the club has really helped the transition to Houston.

Steve and I played tennis on Sunday and had such a great time. Of course, Steve was easy on me, but I gave him a good game. :) Maybe I'll ask him for a rematch when he gets home from work today. . .

Taking a break

Action shot




No comments:

Post a Comment